This training course consists of an average of 25 hours of online learning.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most popular project management methodology. It is compatible with all other project management qualifications as it provides the technical structure of the framework of any project, which will complement the softer skills learnt on other qualifications.
The purpose of the foundation qualification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The foundation qualification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner qualification.
This course carries 21 Contact Hours.
This course is highly interactive and demands the full participation of the delegates to ensure they receive the maximum benefit.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those new to working in projects, or non-project staff who desire an appreciation of the project environment and project management terminology.
• Project team members who are new to the project environment.
• Staff who are required to interact with the project team but may not be directly involved in project activity.
• People who are considering a move into the project environment.
• Project managers with an interest in being exposed to the terminology associated with best practice as defined by the PRINCE2 methodology.
• Project team members interested in progressing with recognised project management qualifications.
Seven Principles of PRINCE2
PRINCE2 is based around a core of Seven Principles. These are woven through Seven Themes and Seven Processes. The Seven Principles are:
1. Continued Business Justification
2. Learn From Experience
3. Defined Roles and Responsibilities
4. Manage by Stages
5. Manage by Exception
6. Focus on Products
7. Tailor to Suit the project Environment
The Themes and Processes are listed in the Course Content below.
Showing the single result
The purpose of the foundation qualification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.